Why transportation visibility is critical for your Supply Chain
Supply chains are facing ever-increasing challenges to deliver greater value to the business while at the same time reducing costs. In this context, real-time transportation visibility technology aids greatly in building robust and competitive supply chains. Whether your business is local or international, it’s important to carefully consider your future growth needs and the impact that choosing the right visibility provider could have on the future success of your business.
What you’ll learn in this webinar recording:
- Why real-time transportation visibility is important
- What the key recommendations are when choosing the best provider for your unique needs, including topics such as functional & technical coverage, implementation, analytics and data security
- Why SAPPI, a leading global provider of dissolving pulp, paper-based and biorefinery solutions chose to implement real-time transportation visibility and why it’s critical to their long-term vision
Who this webinar recording will benefit:
- General Managers to better leverage their supply chain
- VPs of Supply Chain to optimize their supply chain
- Heads of Transportation to provide real-time visibility to their customers
- CIOs engaged in the digital transformation of their companies
Dennis is the Director of Northern Europe at Shippeo, overseeing all business development and sales operations in Benelux and the Nordics. Dennis has more than 25 years of experience at enterprise software companies. Previous to joining Shippeo he was the Global Accounts Director at Infor, where he successfully closed deals with strategic accounts to help them accelerate their digital transformation.
Rudi is the Director Central Supply Chain at Sappi Europe leading the S&OP process, service and inventory management and heading digital Supply Chain initiatives for Europe. Rudi has 25 years of experience at Sappi and in all the areas of Supply Chain at plant and head office level. Sappi is a global company focused on providing dissolving pulp, paper pulp, paper-based and biorefinery solutions to its customers in over 150 countries.