Retail Supply Chain Trends: How to be successful in 2022
Retailers are contending with serious and ongoing challenges in their efforts to maintain market share and increase margins while facing a shift in consumer behaviour in an uncertain environment. To deliver excellent unified retail commerce execution, retailers must find new ways to leverage diverse near-real-time datasets, using dynamic, AI-enabled solutions, to create customer centricity and support rapid, precise decision making.
What you’ll learn in this webinar recording:
- How new customer behaviours are impacting supply chains
- The sustainability concerns that are on the rise
- How to benefit from improved collaboration
- The potential of machine learning and AI
How will you benefit from the webinar recording:
· VPs/GMs of Supply Chain to optimize their supply chain
· Heads of Transportation to provide real-time visibility to their customers
· CIOs to feed into their digital transformation journey
Bastian Kuhn is the Strategic Account Executive for the sectors of Retail and FMCG for Shippeo in the Central and Eastern European regions. Bastian is passionate about unlocking the potential to digitalize the supply chain, with an extensive SaaS sales and consulting background in Europe and North America.
Simacan is a Dutch scale-up founded in 2012 by Rob Schuurbiers. His experience in innovative product development for TomTom and various government bodies inspired him to create Simacan. Rob is an open and enthusiastic speaker with a very visionary mindset on the future of supply chain operations. Be surprised by his key takeaways on business intelligence, product development, and vision on the future of the retail supply chain!