Demystifying supply chain AI
AI in Supply Chain” and “Supply Chain AI” are ubiquitous phrases these days and “can AI save the supply chain?” is the often asked question. While AI/ML aren’t magic wands, these technologies have moved from the realm of the “minority report” to that of “being practical,” and it is these practical aspects that can be harnessed in many ways to bring tangible value to supply chains. However, supply chain leaders are still trying to understand how these apply to their organizations.
What you’ll learn in this webinar recording:
· Easy-to-understand explanations of what AI and ML are
· How AI/ML is being applied in supply chain
· What makes AI/ML successful in an organization
· Examples of how organizations are benefiting from AI/ML
How will you benefit from the webinar recording:
· VPs/GMs of Supply Chain to optimize their supply chain
· Heads of Transportation to provide real-time visibility to their customers
· CIOs to feed into their digital transformation journey
Anand has over 25 years of experience as a trusted advisor with leading companies in product strategies, commercial account strategies, and asset planning decisions in transportation, supply chain, and financial services. He has spent much of his career advising companies and defining innovative solutions to drive their growth. Before Shippeo, Anand was Head of AI Solutions at ServiceNow, following the acquisition of Element AI, where he was Head of Products. Previous to this experience, Anand worked for several years at Blue Yonder, as the VP of Retail Planning products.