Dynamic capacity management: Creating better collaboration between retailers, manufacturers & carriers in FMCG.
March 11, 2021
Effective cooperation between retailers, consumer packaged goods (CPG) and FMCG manufacturers and carriers requires increasing visibility. To achieve this, businesses need to harness the potential that real-time data offers for more enhanced coordination.
You will learn in this webinar recording:
- How real-time and predictive visibility can enable capacity forecasting and management
- How real-time data from neutral multimodal visibility networks can identify bottlenecks
- How CPG and FMCG manufacturers and retailers can increase productivity and effectiveness through maximized resource utilization
Who this webinar recording will benefit:
- General Managers to better leverage their supply chain
- VPs of Supply Chain to optimize their supply chain
- Heads of Transportation to provide real-time visibility to their customers
- CIOs engaged in the digital transformation of their companies
Director Central Europe
Thomas is responsible for the Central Europe region at Shippeo since 2018. From the Shippeo office in Düsseldorf, he manages growth and coordinates operational activities. Prior to Shippeo he successfully established international companies in the German and Eastern European market in a similar position. Thomas started his career in international consulting in Paris, France and in London, UK and has lived in the USA and Europe.