In the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis, many industry sectors will re-evaluate their supply chains. A technology-enabled ‘Smart Supply Chain’ combines resiliency with transparency and creates a strong competitive advantage for businesses.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How technology is transforming the supply chain and why supply chain companies are attracting venture investments?
- How to address the fragmentation and transparency issues and create a resilient supply chain?
- How Faurecia, a global automotive supplier, and Leroy Merlin, an international DIY retailer are relying on real-time and predictive supply chain visibility to become more competitive?
Who this webinar will benefit:
- General Managers to better leverage their supply chain
- VPs of Supply Chain to optimize their supply chain
- Heads of Transportation to provide real-time visibility to their customers
- CIOs engaged in the digital transformation of their companies