3 steps for assessing supply chain visibility benefits and ROI
By 2023, Gartner predicts that 50% of enterprises will have invested in real-time transportation visibility platforms. The benefits of real-time transportation visibility solutions for supply chains are becoming more widely understood and appreciated across many industries and geographies. However, some of these benefits can be difficult to quantify, which can in turn make building a business case and estimating ROI challenging.
What you’ll learn in this webinar recording:
- Determine which maturity stage your organization is in regarding visibility capabilities
- Assign the benefits to various supply chain stakeholders
- Build an internal ROI business case with all quantitative and qualitative benefits
- Get concrete examples of savings based on our retail, automotive, building material and logistic provider industry benchmarks
Who this webinar recording will benefit:
- General Managers to better leverage their supply chain
- VPs of Supply Chain to optimize their supply chain
- Heads of Transportation to provide real-time visibility to their customers
- CIOs engaged in the digital transformation of their companies
Stefan Karlöf is a renowned expert, consultant and regular commentator on supply chain management, e-commerce, and logistics. He is a frequent moderator at business conferences and forums, and has been widely published. Karlöf is also the editor-in-chief of the Supply Chain Effect, the most influential business magazine within supply chain management in Scandinavia.
Jonatan has 10+ years of experience in sales, management, and business development at various IT service and consultancy companies in the Nordics. Today he focuses on Shippeo´s growth with customers and partners from Nordic markets.