Data processing manager
The person responsible for the processing of your Personal Data is Shippeo ("Shippeo" or "We").
Terms and conditions
Links to third party websites
Privacy and protection of minors
Our Site and Services are not intended for minors and are exclusively for persons over the age of eighteen (18) with legal capacity. We do not collect or process personal data about minors through our services. In the event that we are informed of the processing of Personal Data of minors, we will take the appropriate measures to permanently delete this data from our servers.
- Navigation on the Shippeo Site (in particular when using one of its functionalities, when logging into a user account, in response to the submission of a demonstration request form, contact form or registration to an event, the consultation and downloading of resources available on the Site);
- Registration to a Shippeo Newsletter;
- Receive and send e-mails, text messages and other electronic communication between Shippeo and you, through the chat feature.
Depending on your use of the Site, Shippeo's resources and services and the purposes of your interactions with Shippeo, we may collect different types of personal data about you (your "Personal Data"):
- Identification data (surname, first name, etc.);
- Professional contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- Data relating to the traffic and use of the Shippeo Site;
- Comments and interactions with Shippeo Customer Relationship Management Services;
- Information from a social network.
We collect and use your Personal Data for the purposes described below, depending on your use of Shippeo Services and your interactions with Shippeo:
- Provide the Shippeo services to which you subscribe and / or use (providing a demonstration of our services, answering your requests for information, sending newsletters, sending downloadable documents, etc.);
- Ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site and our information systems, in relation with our subcontractors and potential partners;
- Manage Shippeo's customer and prospect files and relationships;
- Satisfy the legitimate interests of Shippeo, for example, to improve the quality of Shippeo services and the Site or to allow Shippeo and / or its business partners, unless you object, to inform you of its news and offers related to its Services or those of its business partners;
- To comply with the law, the regulations, and the requests and legal orders applicable to Shippeo.
Nous nous engageons à ne pas vendre, échanger, louer ou transférer vos Données Personnelles d’une quelconque autre manière, sans votre consentement qui aura été We will not sell, trade, rent or transfer your Personal Data in any other way, without your consent, which will have been given after you have received prior information, except for the cases listed below:
Within Shippeo: we may share your Personal Data within Shippeo to ensure the proper functioning of our Site and related features, as well as our relationship with our customers, prospects or users of the Site;
With third-party providers: we may communicate your Personal Data to third parties in or outside the European Union, in particular in the context of offers or joint services, as well as to help us operate the Site;
With third parties for legal reasons: in the event that Shippeo would be required to comply with laws and regulations and / or lawful requests and orders or if permitted by law (that is, for the protection and the defense of rights, a situation that threatens life, health or safety, etc.).
We always require these third parties to provide sufficient guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take the physical, organizational and technical measures necessary to protect and secure your Personal Data, in accordance with the legislation in force. Possible transfers of your Personal Data outside the European Union are governed by the mechanisms validated by the European Commission or the competent authorities.
Shippeo secures your Personal Data by putting in place appropriate physical, organizational and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, use, disclosure, modification or destruction in accordance with the Applicable Law. These measures include the use of encryption technology.
Only our employees and contractors who must necessarily process your Personal Data in accordance with the purposes described in Article 3 above are authorized to access it under strict conditions of confidentiality and security.
Although Shippeo implements all possible measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our Site during their transit via the Internet using an unsecured protocol.
Access, rectification, update and deletion of your Personal Data. In the cases provided by the Applicable Law, you may request access to your Personal Data held and processed by Shippeo, consult them, obtain a paper or electronic copy and request correction, updating or deletion. You can exercise these rights by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of your ID to the contacts mentioned in Article 9 "Contact Us". We will endeavor to respond to your requests as soon as possible and under the conditions provided by applicable law. However, in some cases, we may not be able to respond favorably to meeting our legal or contractual obligations.
Opposition. You can, at any time, ask to no longer receive information or offers, either by writing to us at one of the addresses indicated in Article 9 "Contact us", or following the unsubscription process described in the received messages. In certain cases, the exercise of your right of opposition may result in a modification of the terms of supply of our services or the operation of the Site, if your Personal Data is necessary in the context of these.
Portability. In the cases provided by the Applicable Law, you can also exercise your right to portability, by writing to us at the coordinates indicated in Article 9 "Contact Us". We will endeavor to respond to your requests as soon as possible and under the conditions provided by applicable law. However, in some cases, we may not be able to respond favorably to meeting our legal or contractual obligations.
Claim to a Control Authority. Without prejudice to any other legal process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country of the European Union in which you reside, work or in which you judge that a violation of your rights would have been committed.
7.1 What is a cookie?
When you use our Site, information about your browsing and your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded using small text files "Cookies" installed on your device through your Internet browser, subject to the choices you have made about Cookies that you may change at any time (see "Your Cooking Choices" section below).
Only the issuer of a Cookie is likely to access this Cookie and read or modify information contained therein. The information about you contained in the Cookies we use is not passed on to third parties other than our subcontractors, when necessary, for the purpose of providing our Services. We do not transmit this data to other third parties.
7.2 Which cookies are used by Shippeo and for what purposes?
When you browse our Site, we and, as the case may be, the service providers acting on our behalf, may be required, subject to your choice, to install various cookies in your terminal, allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the relevant Cookie. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to the choices you have made about Cookies that you may change at any time (see "Your Cookies Choices" section below).
Cookies necessary for the operation of our Site:
The Cookies that we use allow us, in particular:
- To adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when using our services, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading your terminal;
- To memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in while using our Site (connection to the software, contact request, etc.).
Cookies for Analysis and Audience Measurement:
Cookies that we use allow us to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our Site (pages, sections and content visited, navigation routes, etc.), thus enabling us to improve interest and ergonomics of our Site.
Cookies related to third-party applications integrated into our Site:
7.4 Your choices regarding cookies
You may at any time configure your browser to choose to accept, restrict or disable all or part of the Cookies. You have the option to delete all cookies already stored on your computer. Your browser can also be set to notify you when cookies are placed in your device and ask you to accept them or not (case by case or in full). Each browser is different, refer to the "help" menu of your browser for more information on how you can set it. We remind you, however, that the deactivation of all or part of the Cookies is likely to disrupt the normal operation of our Site and some of its features.
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to satisfy the different purposes set out in Article 3 above, except in cases where (i) you request us to delete them before the expiry of this period, subject to the conditions imposed by the Applicable Law, and (ii) where the law authorizes or requires us to keep them longer.